The above Excel file is all individual information data of all carriers of the Coronavirus in Osaka Prefecture as of May 4 2020.
The total number of carriers is 1,679 persons in Osaka Prefecture now. The above picture is the graphic form which is translated by the results of Excel file.
This is not the secondhand information through mass media, but Osaka Prefecture government investigated the figure and presented for Osaka Prefecture residents.
According to the above Excel file, most dead persons are over 80 years old. The most part of carriers is a light wound.
The Osaka Government’s policy will be different from Japan Government’s policy because they are different political parties. So those governments will request residents to restrain business and life differently after this. Japan Government says it is until May 31. Osaka Government says until May 15. I think Osaka Government presented more quantitative analysis than Japan Government.
The Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare hints 8 points.
- Partition a room into two parts
- People who have something wrong with his or her body should not take care of carriers.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands well
- Ventilate a room frequently
- Disinfect parts where hands touch like a door nob, a toilet, a washstand
- Wash laundry of linens and cloths
- Shut a garbage tightly and dispose quickly
The following files are measures to counter the Coronavirus published by Japan Government. Please click on the blue letters.
- How to prevent from Coronavirus (Thai language)
- Thai language←Click here
- Measure to counter Coronavirus (English)
- English←Click here
- How to wash hands (English)
- English←Click here
The following contact 06-6647-0641 is Osaka Government crisis center for Coronavirus
The following contact is Suita City Government crisis center for Coronavirus. Please click the links.
For Refenrece: My blog about Humidity
When you go to hospital in Japan, this form may be convenient. Please click the following URL for Thai customers.
Thai Language to go to hospital in Japan
I would like you to make better use of house cleaning robot.
- Please dispose dusts from the dust box
- Please set to charge battery
The following file is the contacts of the Public Health Center in Osaka for Coronavirus
Osaka Health Consulting Center for Coronavirus